Superintendent | Florida
FAX OR E-MAIL:
561 241-7939 or email it to our Human Resources Department (click here).
Subject Line: Superintendent
- Commercial experience.
- Knowledge of all trades.
- Ability to read & understand plans, plan details, plan notes & specifications.
- Ability to maintain a schedule.
- Basic understanding of budget and cost.
- Ability to communicate with clients, project managers and subcontractors.
- Competent in Outlook, Excel & MS Project.
- CPR & 1st Aid certified.
- OSHA 30 certified.
- Must have own vehicle.
*Willingness to travel, self-perform work & bilingual skills are a plus.
- See job through from pre-construction thru final inspections, punch-list & final as-built drawings.
- Provide leadership and represent our company in a professional manner.
- Supervise all on-site personnel, including employees, subcontractors, material suppliers & anyone else on the job site.
- Conduct subcontractor site & safety meetings.
- Coordinate subcontractors & suppliers & ensure they meet schedule and perform work in a quality manner.
- Communicate with Project Manager (verbally and in writing): daily reports, schedule updates, changes to work and/or schedule, unforeseen problems, etc.
- Communicate with client as required.
- Assure that schedule is met and all changes are properly documented and accounted for.
- Schedule and oversee inspections.
- Keep (daily) as-built drawings.
- Maintain a safe workplace.
- Complete all jobs on-time and under budget.